- 70 g Desiccated Coconut, + extra for rolling
- 80 g raw almonds
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Pinch salt
- 30 g Raw macadamias
- 4 tablespoons honey, (Or 5 tbsp maple syrup for vegan option)
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
Put all ingredients into mixing bowl and mx:
10sec speed 4, 10sec speed 6, 10sec speed 8
Scrape down sidesdown sides
Blend 30 sec speed 9
Roll mix into tablespoon sized balls, then roll in coconut.
Best stored in the freezer..
It is best to store these in the freezer until you want to eat them so they stay firm. You can also keep them in the fridge, however, you may find that they will soften a bit.
Many thanks to Wholefood Mumma for the great recipe found in the Thermomix recipe Community page