- 1/4 cabbage, roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled & chopped into 4
- 1/2 red capsicum, quartered
- 2 sticks celery, chopped into 4
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- 20 g Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 1 tablespoon Raw Honey
- 1 pinch of Himalayan salt
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 handful, raw cashews
- 1 handful, dried currants
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 small green apple, quartered
- Add cabbage, carrot, capsicum, celery and onion to TM bowl.
- Add lemon juice, EVOO, tahini, honey and salt.
- Chop for 6-10 seconds on speed 4.
Serve garnished with currants and cashews